 CAD / Development / 24
  RE: [meta] Subject Headers (was Re: Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy)

Those of use who choose to use email (or can't get newsgroup access) would appreciate having useful headers. It also makes it easier to follow messages that have been saved away due to useful content. --- Dave Hylands Email: DHylands@creo.com 3700 (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [meta] Subject Headers (was Re: Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy)

Exactly. The subject line matters more to people getting the messages by e- mail than it does to people using a newsreader. I'm not sure about people using the web interface, because some pages are threaded and some aren't. So I guess web-users (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)