 CAD / Development / 26
Re: [meta] Subject Headers (was Re: Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 00:41:01 GMT

Exactly.  The subject line matters more to people getting the messages by e-
mail than it does to people using a newsreader.  I'm not sure about people
using the web interface, because some pages are threaded and some aren't.  So
I guess web-users would be in the middle.

Steve

Dave Hylands writes:
Those of use who choose to use email (or can't get newsgroup access) would
appreciate having useful headers. It also makes it easier to follow messages
that have been saved away due to useful content.

---
Dave Hylands               Email: DHylands@creo.com     3700 Gilmore Way
Principal Software Developer Tel: (604) 451-2700 x2329  Burnaby B.C.
Creo Products Inc.           Fax: (604) 437-9891        Canada V5G 4M1