 CAD / Development / 2322
    Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905 —Terry Keller
   (...) Mike Stanley has been mirroring (well, at least providing an alternate download) on his site for a long time. I recommend to everyone to bookmark it for those times the connection is bad across the pond.(1) (URL) might be nice to make this an (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905 —Adam Howard
     Finally! I got the new update off Mike's page. I still haven't been able to log onto ldraw.org, but as long as I have the update I'm happy for now. Thanks Terry for telling us about it. As far as not being able to get to www.ldraw.org my ISP is (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905 —Tim Courtney
   (...) Tom McDonald connects through Mindspring and said he had trouble getting there tonight. I wonder if its Mindspring. Zlatko Unger also can't connect, and he uses Mindspring. Hmmm.... I wonder. I know it was down for me (Avenew) Monday (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)