 CAD / Development / 2318
Re: why are people not saying things about my parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 13:57:29 GMT

I commented on three of them, and have yet to see
acknowlegement/thanks/follow-up questions.

Also, many of them are baseplate patterns, which I don't comment on since I
don't have many.

-John Van

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message
why are people not saying things about my parts?
is it because they are good or because they suck too much to say
anything about them? are they ready to submit yet?