 CAD / Development / 231
  Suggestions for JJM

Here's just a couple of suggestions for the James Jessiman Memorial site, to raise some awareness: 1. Put it on the LEGO webring. 2. Be sure it is indexed on www.adequate.com's lego search engine. Basically, be sure it is promoted (in a positive (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Suggestions for JJM

One more for good measure :-) On all the pages, explicitly set the color of the visited link to something other than the background image. Cheers, - jsproat (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Suggestions for JJM

(...) No problem. I'm going to be wrapping up the main zacktron.com interface and indroducing the new ring site, I will be happy to display the banner on the ring site as well. Also, I can add it to the ring's new resource links section, even though (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Suggestions for JJM

(...) Sorry for that. I did make that the wrong color, didn't I? -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)