 CAD / Development / 236
Re: Suggestions for JJM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 22:55:57 GMT

At 01:09 PM 2/23/99 +0000, you wrote:
Here's just a couple of suggestions for the James Jessiman Memorial
site, to raise some awareness:

1. Put it on the LEGO webring.
2. Be sure it is indexed on www.adequate.com's lego search engine.

Basically, be sure it is promoted (in a positive sense) as much as
possible.  I'm not talking about hard-sell advertising, but the site
deserves visibility amongst the lego web-pages.  I need to change my
site(s), to include better-positioned links.

Anyone want to create a banner-sized image for click-thru's?

No problem.  I'm going to be wrapping up the main zacktron.com interface
and indroducing the new ring site, I will be happy to display the banner on
the ring site as well.

Also, I can add it to the ring's new resource links section, even though
the site doesn't directly help Lego fans online promote their sites.

Another thing could be a little partnership thing.  I am willing to do
reciprocating links with the memorial and the ring, just like adequate.com
and the ring do (in the notification mails).  It would be similar to the
way C|Net groups their domains and associates them together.  Any thoughts
on this?

Um, I haven't heard anything from Patrick in a long time... usually we
email a lot and I have no reply, also, I submitted zacktron.com to the
search a while ago and its not added last time I checked.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com

AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Experience Real-Time Full-Motion Hi-res 3D with Surround Sound!  Step Outside.