 CAD / Development / 2290
  Re: Another part variation

(...) Plant those new hurricane proof palm trees! Just kiddin', just the other day I had the new tree in my hands for the first time. Yuck. Julie (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

  New Palm Tree (was: Re: Another part variation)

(...) Aren't they horrible? The new tree would be somewhat defensible if it held together. But it's more fragile than the old multi-part trees. One step backward, and two steps back. Steve (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)