 CAD / Development / 2271
Re: LDAO Suggestion Mark 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 15:49:50 GMT

Interesting idea.  I will add to my ToDo file.  But I think I'll mull it
over for awhile before acting on it.

I also like John's suggestion.

Steve

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999 03:57:54 GMT, jamien@interworx.com.au (Jamie Obrien)
wrote:

Hi, been busy trying to fix up some Y2k Crap that a Y2k Company should
have just fixed (except they blew up the system!!!! $172k wasted
hahaha).

I use Forte Agent and don't get the mime launching that you get with
the web interface so i have to cut and paste code between forte and
ldao.

How about a button or menu item "QuickDraw" that takes whatever text
is on the clipboard, puts it into a temporary file, launches ldraw
with the parameters on LDAO's main interface, and when finishes
deletes the temp file.

This way you can select dats straight from newsreaders or text files
and see it quickly.

Cheers
Jamie Obrien
jamien@interworx.com.au