 CAD / Development / 2185
    Re: [LDAO] New beta version available —Steve Bliss
   Were the problems with Mover and Inliner in the new beta version (2.1.0), or an older version of LDAO? I checked the current code this morning, and both operations seem to work fine, in both \models and subdirectories of \models. The only problem (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: [LDAO] New beta version available —Ryan Dennett
   Yes, They were with 2.1.0, but let me just check... hmm doesn't seem to be doing it, maybe it was on the other one I was using, which was two before this beta. Maybe I was just confused. I was going between the two last night. I'd have both open and (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: [LDAO] New beta version available —Steve Bliss
   (...) Well, I went and checked again, and you were right about Mover eating the first on each line of header comments. That's been fixed. I've *got* to make Mover do recursive corrections (ie, fix submodels). And directory-wide operations. Steve (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)