 CAD / Development / 2180
    Re: Mindstorm Part Numbers —Robert Munafo
   John (and anyone else involved in part number research) Have you considered writing to LEGO Consumer Affairs? I just called their office in Enfield, CT, USA and they suggested that if I write to them they could give me some part numbers, as long as (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Mindstorm Part Numbers —John VanZwieten
   Has anyone tried this? This would be a boon to good numbers for LDraw. -John Van Robert Munafo <munafo@gcctech.com> wrote in message news:FE5sz6.Lu0@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Mindstorm Part Numbers —Jonathan Wilson
   thinks... another re-numbering of the minifig torso :) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)