 CAD / Development / 2078
Re: What color is on front of Rebel pilot?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 13:09:21 GMT

On Wed, 16 Jun 1999 20:44:29 GMT, "Karim" <knassar@mindspring.com> wrote:

Slightly off-topic, but when were the new minifig torsos introduced?

They seemed to have first appeared around the time of the World Cup Soccer
series (that was just last year, right?)

Are we going to release yet another type of minifigure torso DAT file?
(Minifig Torso, Really New :-) ?)

We should, to be accurate.

But then we'd have to track which patterns appeared on which torso type,
and release appropriate files with the correct pattern/base type matching.

Steve