 CAD / Development / 2048
  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) Would that be an important feature? I have thought about making the editor and modeler smart enough to strip off the header from files, before displaying the file for editing. But I figured it wouldn't be a big enough deal to bother working (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) It'd be nice to see the title of the file (because of the cryptic way I give filenames) without actually having to open the file. Another thing that would be nice, but probably prone to unwanted problems, is a little script that changes the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) Hmm. Maybe the title could be displayed in the tool-tip caption. (...) Yeah, that's a tough one. Part of the reason the Name: header exists is to preserve the original name of distributed files. And LDAO doesn't have a good way of knowing (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)