 CAD / Development / 1971
  Re: Lossless outlining (Was: [ldraw.org] Progress)

(...) Whoops, I almost didn't read that. :-, But a cut and paste won't necessarily restore the origin of the sub-model, will it? My main reason for using sub-models is to place the origin in a weird spot, usually for rotation purposes. I agree that (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Lossless outlining (Was: [ldraw.org] Progress)

(...) That was my point exactly: the inline operation applies the transform information from the reference statement on to each of the inlined statements. So cut and paste can only move the modified lines into a file with the same name. (...) That's (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Lossless outlining (Was: [ldraw.org] Progress)

(...) Sure! But what kind of support? Aside from "Open Subfile", I mean. (...) :-D Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Lossless outlining (Was: [ldraw.org] Progress)

(...) Well, you can currently edit MPD files -- if you have LDLite hooked up as the viewer, it deals with the MPD issues. Hmmm. I haven't played around with this very much, I should do so. But I was thinking of a multi-window MPD editor, that would (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)