 CAD / Development / 1709
Re: Discussion-Large Technic Shock 2909c01.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 21:16:35 GMT

On Fri, 14 May 1999 09:59:52 GMT, "Adviesbureau Noord/Zuidlijn"
<nzlijn@euronet.nl> wrote:

-----Original message-----
From: Terry K <legoverse@geocities.com>
To: lugnet.cad.dev@lugnet.com <lugnet.cad.dev@lugnet.com>
Date: donderdag 13 mei 1999 9:48
Subject: Re: Discussion-Large Technic Shock 2909c01.dat

Terry, you wrote:

Why not post it to dat.parts?

I've tried once, with part #2871, but failed horribly.
Somewhere during the process a big chunk of 85 consecutive lines long in
the middle of my file went missing. I've checked the mail I've send
(I did retain a copy of it) and the file was still complete at the moment of
sending it.
I've asked at admin what I did wrong, but got no answer. If I send another
file now I probably make the same error, so with my current knowledge I dare
not to try it again.
Another thing: Because the mail program is in a Dutch language version, my
posts won't tread. I've tried to edit the message header to English
manually,
but that doesn't work. Could someone please send me a full example of what
the header should look like, in order to make my messages tread again ?

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

I am not really conversant with the headers.  But will you send me the file(s)
in email, and I will try posting them to lugnet.  At least we can verify if the
problem is entirely at your end, or if the server is choking for some other
reason.

Or you could try posting it directly from the web page interface.  That would
bypass the mail program.

-- Terry K --
jjmemorial@geocities.com