 CAD / Development / 1682
    Re: Working on Part 30384 —Karim Nassar
   Ok, I've made significant progress on this part (Thanks John! Thanks Steve!). In the process, I have made 3 "new" primitives (actually modifications of existing ones): 1-4con1 1-4ring3 1-4ring10 These were necessary to maintain the geometry, though (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)