 CAD / Development / 16
  Re: Proposal for Revised Memorial

(...) It w/could be classified as a sub-model. At least, that's how I'd classify it. (...) A line can certainly be drawn. Elements are what's in (or destined to be in) the ldraw\parts directory. Anything else is not a part. Usually, the only files (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy

Hey, folks. Now that we're a newsgroup, we should pay more attention to the subject line. (...) I tried to send an extended post on this subject, but I'm not sure where it went. It was basically along the same lines as Steve, though. I would only (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  [meta] Subject Headers (was Re: Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy)

(...) Really? I figured the subject line matters less here, because everything is threaded... Steve (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [meta] Subject Headers (was Re: Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy)

(...) Maybe John means on output (writing/sending) more than on input (reading)... At least that's how I'd interpret the suggestion...It's certainly OK to change the Subject line on a whim when the topic of the thread changes direction. Makes later (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)