 CAD / Development / 1573
    DAT files —Damian Garcia
   I am new to LDraw, and I would like to know how to use the DAT files posted to these groups. Any response would be greatly appreciated!! D M Garcia (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: DAT files —Terry Keller
   (...) First thing, you have to get LDraw. It is freely available: (URL) is quite a bit to download there, and you will need to make sure you get all required files. If you have a computer *faster* than 200mhz, you will need to run a patch on the (...) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)