 CAD / Development / 1550
  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

(...) Just as a side note, when I encounter the same situation, I just press "^" to see the original article, even if it is in a different newsgroup. Some readers (software) may not support this feature, which probably makes this practice annoying, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

(...) Netscape has this feature. In the header section of a ng message window, there is a line called References, which has a comma-delimited list of links to messages previous to the current one. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)