 CAD / Development / 1521
    Re: Shell Extension DLL for lcd and dat files —Leonardo Zide
   (...) That version was linked to ATL.DLL and you probably didn't have it in your system. I've uploaded another version that uses only files that are in the standard Windows installation (KERNEL32.dll, USER32.dll, ADVAPI32.dll, SHELL32.dll, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Shell Extension DLL for lcd and dat files —Terry Keller
   (...) OK. It says it is successfully installed. But nothing happens when I try to use it with dat files. For that matter, I have MS Word for Win95 version 7.00, and it doesn't do anything like that for .doc files either. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)