 CAD / Development / 1473
  "~moved to" files and parts.lst

Question for all, I have noticed that many people have been using "~moved to" files in modeling lately. These files are there strictly as a backwards compatibility measure, and really should not be used in new modeling at all. James would often (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: "~moved to" files and parts.lst

(...) I would be up for this. I could easily add an option to LDAO's Make List to include/exclude ~moved parts. Or maybe an option to just include/exclude everything which matches the [Parts to Ignore] list from ldraw.ini. (...) More specifically, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)