 CAD / Development / 1453
RE: Status of SW Ion Cannon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 09:18:21 GMT

John VanZwieten wrote on Saturday, April 17, 1999:
Well, the cone with cutout just happens to be what I've been working on. • I
used 3 1-4 cones around the top and sides.  Does L3P substitute for all • the
cone primitives?  In any case I'll post what I've got to cad.dat, probably

tommorow.

All 3 cone primitives (4-4con12.dat, 1-4con3.dat, 1-4con4.dat) have
POV equivalents in L3P. Unfortunately in v1.1 the 1-4 cones are clipped
by a too small box, {<0,-1,0>,<2,2,2>} rather than {<0,-1,0>,<6,2,6>}.
This is fixed in the beta version:
http://www.netby.net/Nord/Mandelvej/Hassing/test/l3pb.zip (40 kBytes)

You always can see a list of current POV equivalents by executing "l3p -pp".
/Lars