 CAD / Development / 1403
  Re: [ldraw.org] Domain Registration

(...) Oh, I agree with most of what you said, and ultimately it is your money. I guess I just have a problem with spending more money than necessary. We put in an order for office supplies from this place we have a contract with, a place that will (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Domain Registration

(...) But no one else is going to snap up all of your supplier's paper from under your nose if you don't act immediately. And you're probably ordering a bit ahead, so that a delay in delivery of future supplies doesn't affect your ability to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)