 CAD / Development / 1386
    suggestion for roadplate like parts —Jonathan Wilson
   i have a suggestion for patterned baseplates e.g. the roadplates. how about taking each plate and making a subpart with the studs and baseplate itself, just missing toe top surface and then have the main part reference that subpart. then any (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: suggestion for roadplate like parts —Roy Earls
    jonathan wilson wrote in message ... (...) Jonathan, could you do me a favor. Could you please proofread your messages just a small amount before you post? I normally can filter the message, but this morning I'm suffering from something that has my (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)