 CAD / Development / 1310
Re: L3P support of extended metacommands?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 11:39:56 GMT

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:58:52 GMT, "Lars C. Hassing" <lch@ccieurope.com> wrote:

Follow-up.   What -c switch?  It tells me that option is unknown.

-- Terry K --

I told you it was undocumented :-)
-c<color> default part color, default color is 7
/Lars

D'Oh!   I had forgotten all about that!  Thanks.

Your easy.  You mind adding a switch that makes all my models look good?

-- Terry K --