 CAD / Development / 1282
Re: L3P support of extended metacommands?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 03:42:20 GMT

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:39:52 GMT, "Lars C. Hassing" <lch@ccieurope.com> wrote:

Bram Lambrecht wrote:
I think I remember someone saying that L3P does or would support the
extended Meta-commands of LDLite (ie, translate, rotates, etc.)  Is that
true?  I could really use it for my X-Oid Mech which I just split apart
into multiple dat files so that it could be easily positioned.  Thanks!

I think that this someone was me!
I made the TRANSLATE/ROTATE/SCALE/TRANSFORM support two month ago, but
have been very busy at work since then. I need further testing of other
new features and the perpetual doc writing. But here you have a beta:
http://www.netby.net/Nord/Mandelvej/Hassing/test/l3pb.zip (40 kBytes)
It also fixes the 1-4con3.dat and 1-4con4.dat POV equivalents, and
renders color 494 as chrome. And Terry may use an undocumented -c.
/Lars

Trying to pique my interest?  You have done so.   Now I _have_ to get it to see
what -c does.

Pretty sneaky.  :-)

-- Terry K --