 CAD / Development / 1266
    Re: Lego CAD for Mac? —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Someone is already working on a Java implementation, which IMO would be much better due to that cross-platform thingy. Check out: (URL) - jsproat (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Lego CAD for Mac? —Robert Brunskill
   How do you get JLDraw to display something? I can get it to start up in IE 4, or in the Apple Applet Runner, but what URLs should I use? What should be in the 'LDraw Root' field and what should be in the 'Part Name' field? Rob ---...--- (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)