 CAD / Development / 1242
  Lego CAD for Mac?

Is there, or is anyone working on a program akin to LDraw for the Mac? Rob (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lego CAD for Mac?

(...) I'm planning to start a Unix version of LeoCAD (I've already downloaded aobut half of the files I need to install Linux) but if you can get me a Mac I can work on that first. :) Leonardo (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lego CAD for Mac?

Hmm... Well, I'm certainly no programmer, but since the part files (.dat) are really just text, isn't it possible to just move them over to MacOS? As for Ldraw, as far as I know, it isn't forthcoming for the Mac, but...<checking>...yep, the source (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lego CAD for Mac?

(...) Someone is already working on a Java implementation, which IMO would be much better due to that cross-platform thingy. Check out: (URL) - jsproat (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lego CAD for Mac?

How do you get JLDraw to display something? I can get it to start up in IE 4, or in the Apple Applet Runner, but what URLs should I use? What should be in the 'LDraw Root' field and what should be in the 'Part Name' field? Rob ---...--- (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)