 CAD / Development / 1156
Re: narts posted to cad.dat`
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 07:31:27 GMT

On Sun, 11 Apr 1999 01:15:30 GMT, "jonathan wilson" <wilsonj@xoommail.com>
wrote:

i have posted more parts to cad.dat.
some of those will hopefully be ready to send to tery.
apologies for the multiple posts. i am having trouble getting the proxy server
to re-retrieve the cgi file rarther than getting it from the local cache.

All I can say is, before you send _any_ parts (or narts), you should look at
each and every one with a HYPERCRITICAL eye.  If you note any flaws, don't send
it.  If people here on lugnet have noted flaws fix them, or don't send.
Do NOT assume a piece is "good enough".  Make SURE it is.  If I have to spend 4
hours going through all your parts just to reject them, I will _not_ be happy.

And finally, make sure each part header is correct.
(typical example only - not an endorsement of the part):

0 panel  2 x  5 x  6 with black grille pattern
0 file: 2466p07.dat
0 author: jonathan wilson
0 unofficial element

SHOULD BE:

0 Panel  2 x  5 x  6 with Black Grille Pattern
0 Name: 2466p07.dat
0 Author: Jonathan Wilson
0 Un-Official Element

Take very careful note of the Capitalization.  (This is accomplished using the
SHIFT key on the keyboard - and yes, you _do_ have one).
Please ensure each part submitted CONFORMS to the example - I tire very quickly
of having to go thru each and every part to standardize headers.  That is your
job.

-- Terry K --