 CAD / Development / 11170
    Re: What do LDraw dev people use for multiplatform development —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) I know this answer is coming a bit late, but you'll get it anyway. I use Ada as my primary programming language. You can get Ada compilers targeting practically anything from Atmel microcontrollers over SCUD2 warheads to Intel CPUs with (...) (13 years ago, 29-Jun-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: What do LDraw dev people use for multiplatform development —Roland Melkert
   (...) I don't mind, always nice to learn something new. (...) I never heard of this language, after a quick lookup on wikipedia it seems interesting. I like the strong typing ala pascal. It's something I miss in C++. (...) Seems very interesting, (...) (13 years ago, 29-Jun-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)