 CAD / Development / 1114
  Re: fixed part: JW's parts

(...) Jonathan, Please try not to take this personally -- and realize that this is only one opinion -- but if you are unable to get parts right even *with* real LEGO elements in hand, then IMHO you really should consider giving up on LDraw, or at (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: fixed part: JW's parts

when i said i was lousy. i ment at the formulae, not the basic math. i do not know enough to write a renderer or anything but i know enough to be able to figure out the right sizes of quads to put in to my parts. (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: fixed part: JW's parts

when i said i was lousy. i ment at the formulae, not the basic math. i do not know enough to write a renderer or anything but i know enough to be able to figure out the right sizes of quads to put in to my parts. i did get an A in maths for my TEE (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: fixed part: JW's parts

i think my brothers friend has a raised baseplate... i will possibly try and borow that. (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)