 CAD / Development / 11074
  Re: What do LDraw dev people use for multiplatform development

(...) Why do you want to go multiplatform? Good thing that .NET is off the table! It's a pain for us users, too. /Tore (14 years ago, 27-May-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: What do LDraw dev people use for multiplatform development

(...) Couple of reasons really: 1. Some of my customers are asking about the cost/timeframe of a non windows version of their software. 2. I think windows only software has had it best time, Linux is maturing quickly and Apple is gaining ground. 3. (...) (14 years ago, 27-May-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)