 CAD / Development / 11072
    LETGUI update —Michael Heidemann
   Hi all, I have updated LETGUI to support the latest tools created by Philo ((URL) and (URL) can find the latest version of LETGUI at (URL) is a complete install for windows systems with all tools in one installer. For Linux user I have now also (...) (14 years ago, 25-May-10, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

        Re: LETGUI update —Michael Heidemann
   (...) There has been bugs in the app itself and the wrong version of rectifier has been packed in the installer. Therefore you will find at (URL) now the version 1.5.0.1 Thanks to Philo, who has directed me to that errors. cu mikeheide (14 years ago, 1-Jun-10, to lugnet.cad)