 CAD / 17231
Re: LETGUI update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 15:27:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Michael Heidemann wrote:
Hi all,
I have updated LETGUI to support the latest tools created by Philo
(http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=17226 and
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=4084)

You can find the latest version of LETGUI at
http://mikeheide2.kilu.de/index.php?page=letgui.

There is a complete install for windows systems with all tools in one installer.
For Linux user I have now also standalone zip for the LETGUI application itself,
as I do not have the skill to make a complete installer for Linux systems.

Have fun
cu
mikeheide

There has been bugs in the app itself and the wrong version of rectifier has
been packed in the installer.

Therefore you will find at http://mikeheide2.kilu.de/index.php?page=letgui now
the version 1.5.0.1

Thanks to Philo, who has directed me to that errors.

cu
mikeheide