 CAD / Development / 11072 (-10)
  LETGUI update

Hi all, I have updated LETGUI to support the latest tools created by Philo ((URL) and (URL) can find the latest version of LETGUI at (URL) is a complete install for windows systems with all tools in one installer. For Linux user I have now also (...) (14 years ago, 25-May-10, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDForge - dev. plans and call for help

(...) If you want a visual example on stipple, look at my LD4DStudio, it uses it for transparent stuff. In combination with depth buffer you don't need to sort anything just push the triangles and/or quad cords using glDrawElements and optionally (...) (14 years ago, 1-Apr-10, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: LDForge - dev. plans

(...) Ah, thank you Travis! I got depth buffering working now. :) No more problems with polygon sorting.. -Santeri (14 years ago, 1-Apr-10, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: LDForge - dev. plans and call for help

(...) In order for GL_DEPTH_TEST to work, you have to clear the depth buffer at the same time you clear the rest of the screen: glClearDepth(1.0); glClearColor(0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0); glClear(GLCOLORBUFFERBIT GLDEPTHBUFFERBIT); (Note: the (...) (14 years ago, 31-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: LDForge - dev. plans and call for help

(...) For transparency, LDView sorts triangles, and only triangles, not parts. So the centroid of each triangle is (p1 + p2 + p3) * (1/3). All transparent geometry in the whole model goes into one big list of triangles. While I'm at it, I calculate (...) (14 years ago, 31-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: Developing LDBoxer Again

(...) Thanks, Tim! Along with a couple of bug fixes, support for the two other categories is now implemented. Right now, I'm creating the studless parts for the \B folder. Without them, LDBoxer would still not be able to boxer them. /Tore (14 years ago, 21-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Developing LDBoxer Again

(...) --snip-- (...) This sounds like an excellent development. I had to hand alter some of my Boxer'd MOCs to get the bottom detailing back in. And I think I forgot some. Tim (14 years ago, 21-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDBoxer Available at SourceForge

(...) I've played around a little with my old LDBoxer program. The new version auto-boxes a lot more safe-to-box parts than previous versions. Added support for parts without studs and parts without bottom details (URL) Replace button is made (...) (14 years ago, 21-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Developing LDBoxer Again

After seven years of thinking and hesitating, I have decided to improve my utility progam LDBoxer. There are lots of room for improvements, but to begin with, I will fix a couple of bugs I have discovered. Then I will focus on making two new (...) (14 years ago, 20-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: number notation in official parts

(...) Yes, and no, or rather, maybe. In Delphi you would do something like Write(Format('%g', [Value])); i.e more or less the same format strings as in C. But, it is type-safe at runtime :-) (14 years ago, 12-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact