 CAD / Development / 11052 (-10)
  Re: number notation in official parts

(...) Such notation is not noted in any specs.. neither allowed or forbidden. At least, I can't find such. Maybe we should bring this up at LSC at some point? -Santeri (14 years ago, 9-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  number notation in official parts

If I rotate a part in LDDP the result may look like this: 1 16 4E-15 4 -20 0 0 1 0 -1 0 -1 0 0 stud4.dat This can be read by LDView and MLCad as a valid number. Is such notation allowed in official parts? It is nowhere explicit allowed or (...) (14 years ago, 8-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDSwitch Sample #1: Do/Undo  [DAT]

Don't know if you prefer to make input here or at SourceForge, so I crosspost. Please give feedback where you like, here or at SF. Here's the first sample LDraw code snippet. Set the value of the variable Rev028_Changes to Do or Undo, run the (...) (14 years ago, 23-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDSwitch Project on SourceForge

(...) I've just registered myself and my first project at SourceForge: (URL) to join or just input! /Tore (14 years ago, 23-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDSwitch?

Is the name/keyword/META-command LDSwitch/!LDSWITCH free to use or is it taken? I think it's not taken (in the LCad context), so I wish to claim it if noone protests. /Tore (14 years ago, 23-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Undo/Redo Information META Tags? Or Options Buttons?

(...) And I'm not sure this would be the optimal solution either. This options thing is more like a case switch than a series of if statements. (...) Thanks for your input, Kevin. I am looking for a friendly solution that won't output any code that (...) (14 years ago, 19-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Undo/Redo Information META Tags? Or Options Buttons?  [DAT]

(...) Well, you could easily do the above using the C preprocessor and #ifdefs, but that would be outside any LCAD application (and make the original file hard to work with in any modeler). #ifdef LDBOXTER_LEVEL_D /* crude simplification */ 1 15 0 (...) (14 years ago, 19-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Undo/Redo Information META Tags? Or Options Buttons?  [DAT]

I've been thinking hoe nice it would be if there was some kind of system of tags that enabled the user to store undo and redo information in a model after the model building application is closed. Now, there are a great number of LCAD apps of which (...) (14 years ago, 19-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Defining LED Colors in LDConfig?

I've been thinking about that talk of limiting the colour definitions in LDConfig.ldr to part colours with a few expectations, and I agree with that. But I wish to throw in an idea that I don't even believe in myself but yet want to air. Is it (...) (14 years ago, 10-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw Names for Monorail Parts

(...) It makes more sense for "Monorail" to be a valid CATEGORY than some of the existing ones, so I added it a while ago. The definitive list is at (URL) Chris (14 years ago, 21-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact