 CAD / Development / 11036
Re: XP File Search Refuses To Search .LDR Files!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 2009 23:10:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Tore Eriksson wrote:
Sorry for posting slightly off-topic, but the X-Pee thing drives me
completely insane. I do a file search just like I always have done in
previous systems, but in XP, the search fuction just refuses to
search in .ldr files.

Read here, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/309173, how to add extensions to
the XP file search.

Or get WinGrep, http://www.wingrep.com/

Thank you, Anders. You just saved my sanity - or whatever remains of it. "Metod
2" worked just splended.

/Tore