 CAD / Development / 10988
  Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

Hello, I would like to have larger components "Old Header" and "New Header". Often the header does not fit to them and you have to scroll down both lists. And, please, make replacing "0" comments by "0 //" as option. This feature kill mlcad hide (...) (15 years ago, 28-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

(...) If I would make the "Old Header" and "New Header" larger it would not fit good to smaller desktops. I am thinking of make to whole window able to maximise. That would then help both of us. At present DATHeader is designed to output a file that (...) (15 years ago, 28-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

(...) I use it sometimes in the middle of part design to make sure I have a valid part header and be able to get smooth shading with LDView. Philo (15 years ago, 29-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)