 CAD / Development / 10974
  Re: txt2dat 0.2.2

(...) I'm here! I'm catching up on LDraw developments. I updated txt2dat online to use the new version, so there is now a checkbox for the kerning option. I don't notice any difference with the default font, though, so either I haven't hooked it up (...) (15 years ago, 16-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: txt2dat 0.2.2

(...) Update: kerning works fine with the "NASAlization" font on my site, so it's just a matter of using fonts that support the feature. Unfortunately it looks like the custom font upload feature is broken, so that's another thing to add to my list (...) (15 years ago, 16-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: txt2dat 0.2.2

(...) Indeed, the default font, being based on the font used on LEGO tiles, was created without any kerning information. (...) Cool, no big hurry, the person that requested it doesn't use a Mac ;) ROSCO (15 years ago, 16-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)