 CAD / Development / 10914
    Re: Anyone working on 60478 ? —William R. Ward
   (...) That didn't turn up in my Google search. I downloaded his file and am using it instead of mine. What happens if two people develop the same part? Are both eligible for voting? (16 years ago, 22-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Anyone working on 60478 ? —Chris Dee
   (...) I wouldn't rely on Google - if you know the part number it is far easier to use the "lookup" box on almost every page of the Parts Tracker (URL). There has not been voting on parts submissions for many years now - there is a review and (...) (16 years ago, 22-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)