 CAD / Development / 10902 (-5)
  Ldraw tools updated.  [DAT]

I have improved my (URL) Coverer> utility: Corrected a bug that sometimes created an extraneous - and wrong - conditional line. Added -b bias parameter The bias parameter allows to control how the surface spreads on the two support lines. For (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX) !

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector

(...) ah - I missed that possibility. Thanks, Niels! Philo (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector

(...) I thought more about that. Maybe the most effective way would be to keep these tools outside MLCad, but bring support with two new MLCad possibilities: - Save a selection - Insert a file. This way, you could visually select elements to process (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector

(...) Isn't the color toolbar adjustable? Although limited to only 16 entries, but each of these entries can be chosen manually (by right clicking on the entrie in the toolbar). Niels (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector

(...) I wonder if they would be easy to integrate: most of them requires two sets of input, that would translate in two different selection modes. I don't know how it could be implemented in a user friendly way. I would have also several other (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact