 CAD / Development / 10893
  Re: inlining parts with correct winding information

(...) I can't comment on the German version, but I looked at the English version, and have a few comments. At the top, you mention x1, x2, x3. Do you mean x1, y1, z1? Determinant doesn't have an e at the end. There are few places where the z (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: inlining parts with correct winding information

(...) Thank you very much for "only" finding errors in formatting. I have corrected all things you have mentioned. It was not easy for me to find all these informations and put them together. I wonder why nobody before has released such a document (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)