 CAD / Development / 10882 (-5)
  Re: POV-Ray help needed

(...) A few things. First of all, both the LDraw file format and the POV file format support hierarchical compositions, so I think it's a good idea to leave things in their original hierarchy. So, instead of having a POV object for each part that is (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: License questions

(...) Anybody... ? An alfa version of a pov export you'll find here: (URL) would really like to get an 'official' answer to this. (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  POV-Ray help needed

Hello all, I have been busy with POV-Ray export for LD4DStudio now and then for about two weeks now. It comes along quite nicely, but the results can be better. I am no POV-Ray expert so I'm looking for some tips from experienced users. An example (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  inlining parts with correct winding information

I am confused. Maybe someone can help me. If I have a file that is CW and I have a subfile that is CCW. I want to inline that subfile without having additional BFC statements. As far as I have understand BFC I have to rewind the lines in the (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Stl2dat merging plane triangles and quads to uniform surface?

(...) be sure I've tried all sorts of combinations but I get the triangles simulating the ndis primitives only in one corner, while it looks like that the other corners get merged: (URL) there something I haven't taken in consideration? BTW I use (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact