 CAD / Development / 10874
  Re: dll file for use with Visual Basic Express

(...) I really should have responded to your original message before posting my message about LDView's parser. As far as I'm concerned, having a public VB parser for LDraw files would be great. I won't use it, but if others find it useful, that's (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: dll file for use with Visual Basic Express

(...) I should be more clear with VB. I am talking about VBExpress that is a NET Framework language. As far as I understand with the NET Framework it is possible to use a DLL that is written in VB also with the other Framework languages. So maybe it (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)