 CAD / Development / 10837
    Program naming conventions? —Jim DeVona
   I am wrapping up a little utility to pretty-print LDraw code (as a supplement to some things LDDP can do and as a stand-alone tool for other platforms). My working name for it is LDTrim, but I am curious if anyone has better suggestions. In (...) (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Program naming conventions? —Kevin L. Clague
     (...) Hi Jim, I think it is tradition to name things with LD (LDView, LDLite). I didn't figure this out until after I named LPub and LSynth. Kevin (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Program naming conventions? —Michael Heidemann
   (...) If there is no other tool with that name - take it. But if your tool is for printing code I would suggest also the letter print in the name like LDPrint or better LDCPrint (LDrawCodePrint). cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)