 CAD / Development / 10600
10599  |  10601
Subject:
Isecalc, a LDraw intersection line calculator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2007 18:51:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Isecalc utility, intended for LDraw parts authors, computes the intersection line of two sets of triangles or quads. Each set is provided to the utility as separate LDraw files. A third file containing the intersection lines is created.

Program, samples, usage, source files, description are available here

Enjoy!

Philo