 CAD / Development / 10573
Re: Public LDView 3.2 Alpha for Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 19:35:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs wrote:

* Arbitrary control over the light angle (hold shift, then click and drag with the left mouse button)

This is wicked cool. (I just realized that it works in the pre-alpha Mac build
I've been poking at.) Is it or will it be possible to export the light
orientation to POV-ray format as with the camera angle?

Be well,

Jim