 CAD / Development / 10565
  LDView error

Hi all, Since I installed a new videocard (NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X) I seem to be unable to run LDView. Why is that? My previous NVIDIA GeForce2 card did not give any problems. Can this be resolved? Thanks. Jaco (17 years ago, 3-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDView error

My problem was solved by downloading a dll file nvoglnt.dll. It turned out my version was 0 kb !? The strange thing however is that LDView renders slower than my GF2 card??? "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht (...) (17 years ago, 3-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDView error

Presuming you have the very latest drivers installed (your best bet is to use nVidia installers to repair things wholesale, rather than try to navigate at the individual .DLL level), then I might suggest that you have all the "goodies" (...) (17 years ago, 3-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDView error

(...) I don't know off-hand the performance characteristics of those two cards, but if your GF2 wasn't an MX, then it's actually possible that the new card is actually slower at geometry processing (despite being two full generations newer). In (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDView error

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com> schreef in bericht news:JECt3F.ED0@lugnet.com... (...) Which is indeed true. The GF2 was not MX. (...) This is dissappointing... I assumed a GF4 would be better on all fronts than an GF2. (...) Thanks (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)