 CAD / Development / 10534
    Re: Finaly: I completed my new LDraw render engine —Roland Melkert
   (...) If everything goes well, I'll expect the first beta in a couple of months. (...) Not as far I'm concerned. An actor describes the connections between an group of parts. You can then use any actor in an 'character'. And there is no coded limit (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Finaly: I completed my new LDraw render engine —Niels Bugge
   (...) Thank {you} if you implement it ;-) - I'd hate to do all that work over again. BTW if you're able to incorporate that function, it would be nice if you can merge individual submodels since more than 90% of mine are usually just angled sections (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Finaly: I completed my new LDraw render engine —Roland Melkert
   (...) I'm not sure if I know what you mean here. But an importer will most likely create joints for all parts in the MPD. Otherwise it will be difficult to determine which to do and which ones not. (...) I'll see what I can add to help automate some (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)