 CAD / Development / 10275
    Scorpion —Eric Sophie
   Hello, would any enterprising soul be interested in authoring the Scorpion? It is the final part needed for a set of instructions I am working on. Drop me a note. Eric Sophie Biomechanical Bricks (19 years ago, 25-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Scorpion —Michael Heidemann
     Eric Sophie schrieb: (...) It is now on the parts tracker. mikeheide (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Scorpion —Eric Sophie
   (...) I just met with Chris Dee who is here in New Jersey on a biz trip. He just showed me his render of the Scorpion! I am so impressed! There is hardly another part as hard to make as the Scorpion. He did a fine job. Thank you so much. Lego Fans (...) (19 years ago, 16-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)