 CAD / Development / 10203
    Re: Type 5 lines, BFC relevance, and OpenGL —Mark Tarrabain
   Slower, you say? Are you executing the functions in immediate mode? Or using a display list? Because if you're not using a display list, it's no suprise that it's slower. If you are using a display list, however, then I'm at a loss. I guess it may (...) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Type 5 lines, BFC relevance, and OpenGL —Travis Cobbs
   (...) I'm using a display list. The triangles are drawn inside the display list using "classic" OpenGL calls (glBegin(GL_TRIANGLE....glEnd()). The lines are being drawn inside the display list using vertex arrays. Using vertex arrays to draw the (...) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)